Sunday, November 14, 2010

New doll??? EEK!

Julie

Hey Guys,

So basically the title says it all....tomorrow is Quinlyn's birthday and we're all kind of running around crazy to see if we get a new sister or not. Kirsten's making a cake, even though she knows Quinlyn can't eat it because it's not real for her. And Leah is kind of hopping around weirdly. She has no idea what it's like when a new doll comes, so she's kind of nervous and excited at the same time. Me? I'm like...OY NOT ANOTHER DOLL!! Since I'm the second one here I watched ALLL the ALOF girls AND Leah come. I'm just hoping that the new girl, if she comes, is nice. The last thing I need is a snob around here!

Another thing: She might have to sleep UPSTAIRS! Cause with four dolls in this one little corner it's crowded enough...EEK! We'll have to toss her something warm-it's cold up there unless you turn the heat on, and dollies can't reach the buttons. LOL

Well since there have been NO pictures on here yet, I'm going to post one of me, so you can all know what I look like:

Yup, that's me. :D I know I'm not really looking at the camera but I usually can't sit still for pictures so that's actually pretty accurate. Haha!

Cya guys later...

LOVE,

Julie

6 comments:

Sonja said...

EEEE!!! that is so exciting!! :D

Katie said...

Lol, Julie. "The last thing we need is another snob around here" :)

welcome to hell said...

Awesome! Happy early Birthday Quinlyn! I thought I'd tell you today.. I won't be on till late tomorrow :(

Emma said...

Hi! My name is Emma and I was wondering if you could follow the blog that my sister, Hannah, and I own. It's called, agfun.thewrightfamily.name

Doodledog said...

I'm sure the new doll (if she comes) will be nice. And if she's not, tell Quinlyn! She'll do something!

Unknown said...

Julie you're SO pretty! My human has been thinking on getting your twin for Chirstmas, wouldn't it be super?!
Blessings!!!

Ava