Thursday, November 11, 2010

Good morning!

Leah

Hello Readers :)

My name is Leah and I'm the newest doll here in Happy Valley...it's pretty early here and Kirsten and me are the only ones up. She's making breakfast (pancakes-Yum!) and I'm sitting here in the living room, on our laptop, blogging. It's a lot more fun then I thought it would be. Kirsten told me that people post COMMENTS about what you say in your posts. I was happy about that. :)

Right now we have 9 followers-which is AWESOME for our very first day of blogging!! Can we get to 10, please? :D Then we'll aim for 20 and 30 and-ok I'm getting ahead of myself. Hehe.

Something that's funny about me is that I look almost exactly like Violet. We have the same hair and eye color, and both have feathery eyebrows. The only difference is that her hair is soft and flippy at the ends and mine is kind of chopped and straight :( But anyhoo, if you want to see pictures of us, go to Quinlyn's blog and click the "Meet The Dolls" button right below the header. :) We need to do something like that here, but it was a pretty long page and to replicate it could be difficult. Maybe Kirsten will do it-she's awful patient.

I have to go wake up Julie now and eat breakfast. Bye bye!

Love,
Leah

1 comment:

Doodledog said...

Welcome, Leah!!! Can't wait to read about you guys!!

-Doodledog
agirlandherdolls.blogspot.com