Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hiya Peeps!

Julie

Hey Dudes!

It's me, your favorite doll EVER! JULIE! :D I'm so glad we have this new blog now. We're gonna post out the kazoo. Leah has yet to make her first post-she's kinda scared of the whole blogging world. Elsie pretty much refuses to even touch a computer. I don't know what's gotten into her. All the other girls want to post, though. I have a feeling we're all gonna be fighting like cats and dogs and mice for the computer this weekend. Sheesh!

Speaking of dogs, I have a dog named Coconut AND HE IS THE CUTEST THING IN THE WORLD...:D I love him so much. He's so cute. I got him last Christmas. Then Kirsten has her weird cats and Leah wants a dog. I think she wants Pepper, but you'll have to ask her.

The whole lot of us watched the CMA awards tonight. We cheered and cheered for Taylor Swift but she didn't win...it totally stunk. But they were fun to watch. :D As usual, we talked about how ugly/cool everyone's outfit was. Here's a short review of the outfits:

Taylor Swift: Good
Carrie Underwood: Umm...she wore a billion dresses...only two of which were nice.
Rascal Flatts: WHERE DID HE GET THAT SHIRT?? UGHH
Brad Paisley: Nice....black.
Miranda Lambert: Don't even get us started.

Yeah, as you can see, we're quite critical. :P

GTG, Kirsten's wanting me to get ready for bed and after that I'll probably play on the iPad for a while and yeah....BAI

Julie Albright

2 comments:

Muzzy said...

iPad... gloocoocoocoo! I hope you have some nachos handy. I didn't watch the CMA, because I hate country. Have fun with your new blog Julie! Just be nice to Millie. I want to see her one day. And it would be best if she didn't have scars from blog fighting! Anyways, I do agree, coconut is a doll!
XOXO Jaycie/Jenna

Katie said...

lol, cats and dogs and mice. :)