Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hello...

Kirsten

Hello everyone...it's Kirsten! :) I just wanted to say Hi. Everything's going really smoothly around our house, since the ALOF dolls got a little place of their own. When they lived with us AG's, there were far too many dolls in that small house. I know Julie's gotten in a better mood since they left!

It's five days till Quinlyn's birthday and we dolls are planning on doing something nice for her. Well, at least me and Leah are. Julie's too caught up in if we're getting a new sister or not. I don't remember a day where I don't find her looking through the catalog, muttering to herself whether or not she likes Elizabeth, Lanie, Felicity, or whoever happens to appeal to her that day. It's quite funny to watch!

I should go now-Leah and Julie want me to watch a movie with them. :D

Love and hugs,
Kirsten Larson

4 comments:

Alisha said...

Hi Kirsten! I'm glad everything is going smoothly at your house and that Julie is in a better mood. I hope Quinlyn likes whatever you are planning for her birthday! :)

~Alisha and Jess

Unknown said...

Cute! I like the new blog. :)

~Hannah

welcome to hell said...

Yah! Great idea for a blog.. :D I have been wanting to start my own Doll town.. I need more space a dn a blog still.

Doodledog said...

I think it's so cool that you guys have a blog now. I've been hoping for Quinlyn to start one for you!

-Doodledog