Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy Saint Lucia Day!

Kirsten

Hello Everyone!

So sorry we haven't posted! We have been very busy lately. Quinlyn did indeed get a new doll for her birthday, but it turned out to be a girl called Suzannah from a company called Ginger Brook Hollow! She says that if you go to her blog, you can see pictures of her. She's lovely, but we haven't been personally introduced to her yet. From what I read from her book, I think we would get along quite nicely. I think today I shall go over and introduce myself and bring some of my leftover Saint Lucia buns with me. :D

Speaking of Saint Lucia, Happy Saint Lucia day!! :) This morning I woke up at 4:00 AM and woke Leah and Julie up with Saint Lucia buns and tea. Julie didn't care for getting up so early, but one she smelled the buns she didn't really care. Leah had no idea what Saint Lucia day was so the poor dear thought I was an angel from heaven in my white dress and shining crown. I believe Quinlyn took some pictures so expect them later. :)

Well, I suppose that's about it...see everyone later!

Love,
Kirsten Larson

1 comment:

Katie said...

Happy belated St. Lucia Day, Kirsten!