Monday, December 20, 2010

Oh no!!


Leah

Hi Guys...

Kirsten's sick!! Well it's not exactly confirmed yet but she's absolutely exhausted. It all started when she got up from her sewing to make dinner, like she always does. She was cleaning the house most of the day while Julie and I were walking Coconut. When we came back all seemed to be normal, but then Kirsten got up and she almost fell over. We could tell she was super tired and we made her go to bed. She's resting right now, but she has also been reading her Meet Rebecca book. Julie said she'll take care of everything and now she's making her "famous" grilled cheese and tomato soup. I'm looking forward to see how it tastes...lol...

Anyway, I wouldn't admit it to anyone but I'm kind of worried about Kirsten. She works so hard and she's never really gotten sick. Julie said that before I came, when all the H1N1 was going around, she thought Kirsten had it but it turns out she didn't. She's a tough pioneer girl. But yes, I AM worried....
Got to run, dinner (or whatever Julie calls it...) is done. Chances are we'll be taking Kirsten to the doctor tomorrow if she isn't better, even though she'll protest...
Love, Leah

5 comments:

Miranda said...

Aww! Poor Kirsten! I hope she gets better soon.

Emma Kate said...

I hope Kirsten feels better:)

Katie said...

:( :( :( My Kirsten hopes your Kirsten feels better soon.

Doodledog said...

Oh no! I hope she gets better!

Doodledog
agirlandherdolls.blogspot.com

MA AG Lover said...

Hope Kirsten feels better! What do your dolls do during winter/Christmas?