Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Kit Tries New-Fangled Technology

Kit 

hello my name is kit
testing testing
xxxx
What is wrong with this thing

Julie
Woah! Sorry about that, guys. I'm teaching Kit how to use Blogger. She's figured out how to use Microsoft Word to type up her stories, but as to the internet, she's clueless.
Kit: am not
Julie: So I hope you won't mind if she tries her skills out on the blog!

Kit 

Hello everybody! My name is Margaret Mildred Kitteredge but I find that name revolting lengthy so I'd appreciate it if you called me Kit. I've been living here for a good year now and everything is going wonderfully. I love the new technology these days...my word! Do any of you watch TV? It's amazing!
Julie: Pretty sure we ALL watch TV, Kit...
Pssh, Julie just doesn't get it. She always had TV because she was born in the '70s! She doesn't know what it's like not to have it!

*Kirsten walks in*
Hey you two monkeys, I need to use the computer to look up an Ina Garten recipe. Are you busy?
Julie: Kit's learning the ropes of Blogger. She's a natural!

*Leah bursts in*
GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS
Julie: Errr
Kit: What's on fire this time??
Leah: No no nothing's on fire! I GOT THE PART!
Julie: Oh, Leah's been auditioning for some part in our local stage production society thing.

Let's all give a round of applause to LEAH!
*clap clap clapping all around*
Leah: Thank you, thank you.
Kit: Can I take over now?
Julie: Sure. Knock yourself out.

Kit 
Anyway, as I was saying...AHHH!! LOOK AT THE TIME! TV IS ON! *runs off*
Kirsten: O_o well...I guess I'll look up that recipe now...Bye everybody!
Julie: *sigh*

2 comments:

Muzzy said...

well alright then...
What play is Leah in?

jordan sky said...

I just wanted to say that I love your blog! :D