Thursday, May 10, 2012

Julie
This isn't turning into my blog or anything like that....
But hey. It is officially spring. SPRING. SPRING. SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*cough* sorryIjustgetreallyexcitedwhenwinterisover...

Yeah.

We have been relocated yet again. Now we are on a charming little shelf in Quinlyn's room. I'm squished with all the other AG girls and at this point, Millie, too. I have on my roller skates, though, so I look about two inches taller than Kit who is right next to me. I can't wait till I can go outside and rush around in a sea of yellow and blue and flying platinum blond hair and just have a blast. I'm gonna ask all the girls what they're going to do when we get to go outside.

*muted conversing among the dolls*
Comments from moi in parentheses. (LIKE OMW I SPELLED THAT WORD RIGHT I AM AWESOME ANYWAY ON TO THE SURVEY)

Kirsten: Pick berries. And take walks. And go to the woods. And cook Spring foods!! (And I can't wait to EAT your spring foods, Kirsten. :D)

Jessica: Pway wif Sam and be cwazy! And quiet at the same time! (Isn't that, impossible?)

Leah: I want to take a walk, too, and listen to music and sing where no one can hear me! And then I want to go inside and eat Kirsten's spring foods. (Awww Leah, we want to hear you! Just don't sing any Metal and we'll be okay.)

Elizabeth: Make tea. (Is that all, Elizabeth?) Yes, that's all. (-_-) Oh, and I want to put on my summer hat and watch the ribbons fly! And blow bubbles.

Felicity: Ride Penny! Duh, Julie, you know that. Why are you taking this survey anyway? (Felicity's one of my BFF's, so we know each other pretty well.)

Kit: Work on my novel. I'm almost finished!! And I want to play baseball, too, and Robin  And I'm going to have to put up some preserves, but who wants to do that? (Kirsten: Oooh preserves.)

Anyway, there you have it. I smell good things coming from Quinlyn's kitchen, but I can't get off the shelf to see what's happening without one of those enormously big giants of people seeing me. I'm gonna go grab a CD and rock out. :D

Love and puppies,
Julie

2 comments:

Rocky said...

I love this, all of it! Have fun Julie, it sounds great.
My Lissie has to go riding on her horse too sometime.
Have a great summer!
~Silverstreak~

Saoirse said...

Dia duit, Julie!

I nominated you and the rest of the Happy Valley dolls for the Versatile Blog Award! I LOVE reading your blog, and thought it definitely deserved the award! You can read the post on my blog to see the requirements. Congrats!!!

~Saoirse